PRIVACY STATEMENT for Exploitation.TV
BPT Film Group, LLC dba Exploitation TV. ("EXTV")
This document details important information regarding the use and disclosure of User Data collected on EXPLOITATION.TV. We have created this document in order to demonstrate our commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering, use and dissemination processes. The security of your Data is very important to exploitation.tv and as such we take all appropriate steps to limit the risk that it may be lost, damaged or misused.
This site expressly and strictly limits its membership and/or viewing privileges to adults 18 years of age and over or having attained the age of majority in their community. All persons who do not meet its criteria are strictly forbidden from accessing or viewing the contents of this Site. We do not knowingly seek or collect any personal information or data from persons who have not attained the age of majority.
· Non-Registered users can browse the website without registering and without any information being collected and processed. However the visitor's IP address may be recorded in the event that there is any misappropriation of information and/or content.
· Registered Members: Registration is required for streaming videos, and accessing a number of other features. The following personal information is requested at the time of registration: username (required), home address, shipping and billing address and email address (required).
LOG FILE INFORMATION:
When you visit Exploitation.TV, our servers may automatically record certain information that your web browser sends such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, platform type, domain names and the date and time of your request. When visitors access our websites, we automatically capture the IP address of the source computer, the referring site and the destination site. We use this information to control access to our websites, and to optimize their presentation. IP addresses may also be used to help identify users and to gather broad demographic information. We also capture data on which pages have been accessed by visitors, and the frequency with which they are accessed. This information is used to understand our visitors’ preferences and to balance the load on our servers.
"Cookies" are small files of data that reside on visitors’ computers. Cookies allow us to recognize visitors, customize their experience, and offer efficiencies related to login and access. We set a "Session Cookie" upon visitor login to enable them to access multiple domains without having to re-enter login information. Once a user closes their browser, Session Cookies become inactive. We may also set longer-lasting cookies to make login procedures more efficient for returning members. These may contain email addresses or usernames which are encrypted so they can be interpreted only by EXTV. From time to time we may share cookie information with third-party partners with whom we have an official relationship. This is done to make the establishment of new accounts more efficient, and to facilitate special offers. Most browsers have settings that enable users to disable cookies on their machines. If cookies are disabled, certain website services or functionality may not function properly. Exploitation.TV uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. If you remove your persistent cookie, some of the site's features may not function properly when you visit Exploitation.TV, we may send one or more cookies to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser session.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Personal information such as a person’s first name, last name or billing address, is captured when a user places an order or makes a purchase. This information is used to check the purchaser’s qualifications and to process payment(s) for products and services ordered. This information is also used for customer support purposes. We may disclose personal information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, levy, attachment, order of a court-appointed receiver or other comparable legal process. We may also disclose personal information in the course of investigating suspected fraud or other illegal activity. Outside of the aforementioned legal processes, personal information is never shared with any parties other than the financial institutions directly involved in processing the transaction.
Customer information such as a username, password or email address can be captured when a customer registers on a website, places an order, subscribes to a newsletter, responds to a survey, or otherwise enters information into a form on one of our websites. Customer information is primarily used to manage access to our websites and to communicate with customers when necessary about membership, product, billing or other support-related concerns. We may retain correspondence such as e-mails or faxes for the purpose of customer support reference and improvement. Customer information may also be used to convey company news, administer a contest, conduct a survey, communicate a special offer from a preferred partner, or promote internal programs. All promotional emails contain an easy and automated way to unsubscribe from receiving future emails. Alternatively, recipients can also unsubscribe from receiving future emails by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Your Personally identifiable information submitted to Exploitation.TV is used to provide to the user the website's features and special personalized features.
· Your chosen username (not your email address) is displayed to other Users alongside uploaded comments.
· We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent.
· We may use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of key website changes or for customer service purposes).
· OPT-IN AND USER COMMUNICATION – Subscriber's expressly and specifically acknowledges and agrees that his email address or other means of communicating with subscriber may be used to send him offers, information or any other commercially oriented emails or other means of communications. More specifically, some offers may be presented to the subscriber via email campaigns or other means of communications with the option to express the subscriber's preference by either clicking or entering "accept" (alternatively "yes") or "decline" (alternatively "no"). By selecting or clicking the "accept" or "yes", the subscriber indicates that the subscriber "OPTS-IN" to that offer and thereby agrees and assents that the subscriber's personal information, including its email address and data may be used for that matter or disclosed to third-parties."
· OPT-OUT AND USER COMMUNICATION – Subscriber's expressly and specifically acknowledges and agrees that his email address or other means of communicating with subscriber may be used to send him offers, information or any other commercially oriented emails or other means of communications. More specifically, other offers may be presented to the subscriber via email campaigns or other means of communications with a pre-selected preference or choice. If the subscriber does not deselect the pre-selected preference of choice (i.e. "OPT-OUT" of the offer) then the site may transfer the subscriber's personal profile information to the third-party service or content provider making the offer. If the subscriber deselects the pre-selected preference then no personal information about the subscriber may be disclosed to any third-party service or content provider.
· We analyze aggregated user traffic information to help streamline our marketing and hosting operations and to improve the quality of the Exploitation.TV user-experience.
Where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Exploitation.TV uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Exploitation.TV and you do so at your own risk.
You are entitled to access and correct your Data by doing so directly on the website or by requesting us to do so via the 'contact us' section.
EXTV websites may contain links to websites operated by other companies that are not controlled by EXTV. EXTV therefore has no responsibility or liability for the policies, activities or content of these sites. Nonetheless, we seek to provide our visitors with a positive experience, so we welcome any feedback about these sites.
Websites operated by EXTV may contain chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups. EXTV prohibits the posting of illegal or defamatory content in its chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups, and reserves the right to remove any user-posted content at EXTV’s sole discretion. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when disclosing personal information.
100 Congress Street
This policy was last modified on August 27th, 2015